- We're participating in an action research project on 'Improving participation in lessons, increasing energy levels and creating a better atmosphere in our classroom through physical activity breaks and meditation. We're really enjoying these activities.
- We had yummy pancakes for breakfast on Pancake Tuesday.
- In maths we have been learning about lines and angles and in science we have been studying different types of energy and how to save energy. This is in preparation for the 'Low Energy Day' the Green Schools Committee are having on Monday. Check out the 'Energy Codes' we created for our own houses in the slideshow. We're also making a big effort in the classroom. Our experiment for the science exhibition is on 'Wind Energy'. (See pictures).
- Lots of girls in our class are also busy with their lunchtime choir practices and are really enjoying them. They have been asked to sing at the 6th class Confirmation on March 9th and this is a great honour.
- We will be finishing up our gymnastics lessons soon which we have really enjoyed. After Easter we will be starting swimming lessons in Finglas Leisure Centre and we are really looking forward to these.
- In other news we're busy preparing for the 1916 commemorations and Proclamation Day which will take place before Easter. We wrote our own proclamations for the future and had some fantastic ideas to add into our School Proclamation that is on Scoilnet.
We've been busy in 4th class for the last while. The slideshow shows some pictures of what we've been up to.
About Our Blog
Our Other Blogs