- We're very proud of Holly who read St. Brigid's Proclamation for the future on Proclamation Day. We all had a lovely day and we would like to say a big thank you to all the parents who came to our classroom later that day to hear about all the work we had been doing on 1916.
- We also had a great time at the St. Patrick's day Parade in the yard. Well done Dave on being a great grand marshal.
- We had a lovely time participating in Well-being Week recently. It was a wonderful week full of meditation, yoga, walks, gratitude trees, mindful eating and random acts of kindness. Our homework for the week focused on the importance of a healthy mind, healthy body and healthy diet and I was thrilled with the way the girls embraced it all. Thank you to Sr. Teresa and the convent for allowing us to visit their retreat centre for meditation and also for bringing us into the convent chapel to say a prayer for everything we are thankful for in our lives.
- Last week the school musical took place involving the 5th and 6th class girls. We all got a sneak preview before opening night and we absolutely loved it. Well done to everyone involved. Thanks to the girls in our class who helped out at the tuck shop and on the front door each night.
- Our student teacher Ms Mc Donnell has started her placement in our class and we are really enjoying her interesting and engaging lessons. We've done lots of work. We had fun measuring things inside and outside in maths, we are designing and making boats in art, we composed a class anthem in music, we've done the penal laws in history, Italy in geography and so much more. Thanks for all your hard work Ms. Mc Donnell.
- We are working really hard on projects on either Italy or Japan at the moment.
- This week is Active Schools Week so we're looking forward to that and plan to keep really active all week with lots of fun activities planned..
We've been very busy in Room 15 since our last update. Read below and have a look at our slideshow to see what's been going on.
About Our Blog
We hope to use this blog to keep you updated on the events and learning in our school. You are welcome to leave a comment but make sure to read the Blogging Guidelines first above.
Our Other Blogs