- We designed some nautical themed hats in art class to help the Caroline Foundation break a world record. We really enjoyed it and our hats turned out grreat.
- We dressed up as our favourite character for Roald Dahl Day on September 13th.It was fun to see such a greaat variety of characters from Matilda to Ms Trunchbull to Veruca Salt. We had a Roald Dahl table quiz, read a comprehension about him and studied a powerpoint on his life. Teacher is reading 'Matilda' aloud to us at the moment.
- We had a' Dubs Day' last Friday to support Dublin in the All Ireland on Sunday. Fingers crossed we'll have Sam Maguire coming to visit soon!!
- Ms Keogh has been joining us for some of our English lessons and we are doing great work in groups on Reading fluency, Dictionary work, Creative writing and Encylopedia work which involves research and recording.
- We started talking about values in our school and in our lives and we are really looking forward to thinking more about these. We had our first assembly and learned a lovely song called 'If you Wish for Love'. Our main value for October is 'Love'
- Today was Harvest Day and we had a great time picking our home grown french beans, carrots, marrows and courgettes. We also looked at the beautiful sunflowers growing down in our school garden. Thanks to Terry for all his work.
We've had a busy start to the year in 3rd Class. We've settled into our new classroom and are working very hard. Read below for some of the things we've been doing. Have a look at the slideshow for some pictures of what we've been up to.
About Our Blog
Our Other Blogs