- We are learning all about Australia in preparation for intercultural week. and did some lovely aboriginal paintings. In History we explored medieval times and did some group projects.
- We made our New Years Resolution's and reflected on all the ways we could make our lives and our school better.
- We had a lovely time during Well-Being Week. We had a very relaxing yoga class with Terry, we each chose a person in the class for a random act of kindness, we meditated lots, ate healthily, did go noodle calming activities, started each day with a positive quote and focused on our rainbow moments each day.
- We continued our values work by exploring 'Non-violence'. We wrote in our copies, read stories, and thought about forgiveness, concern for others and care for the environment. We also watched Kid President for some ideas on how to disagree in a healthy way. We are looking forward to 'Peace' next. You can hear the song for this value on the video.
- We've been making a big effort with the 'Food Dudes' programme and are really enjoying the fruit and veg every day. Our Super Troopers programme also teaches us about being healthy and eating the right foods.
- We celebrated St. Brigid's Day on February 1st during Catholic Schools Week and learned lots about St. Brigid. She is very special to everyone in our school. We also made cards and acrostics for Grandparent's Day.
- We started Hip-Hop this week and had great fun.
- Happy birthday to Meisha and Caitlin this month.
We've been busy in 3rd Class since the new term started. Have a read about what we've been doing below. You can see some pictures in the video:-).
About Our Blog
We hope to use this blog to keep you updated on the events and learning in our school. You are welcome to leave a comment but make sure to read the Blogging Guidelines first above.
Our Other Blogs